Used for developing PBQs.
0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Rewrote. CompTIA removed SOC 1 and SOC 3 from objectives.
Match the following SOC report types with their description.
Drag and drop the SOC report descriptions (listed as sort elements) to the matching SOC report types.
- This is a detailed report covering financial and auditable controls for an organization. Organizations that process financial data, such as a payroll company, may need to provide this to customers.
- A report covering financial and auditable controls active on a specific date.
- A report covering financial and auditable controls active during a date range.
- A report covering organization controls such as those related to security, availability, confidentiality, processing integrity, and privacy. Cloud service providers may provide this to prospective customers.
- A report covering organizational controls active on a specific date.
- A report covering organizational controls active during a date range.
- A generalized report that may be available to the public. It lacks sensitive data and is typically shorter than other SOC documents.
- SOC 1
- SOC 1 Type 1
- SOC 1 Type 2
- SOC 2
- SOC 2 Type 1
- SOC 2 Type 2
- SOC 3
Management has recently learned that some administrators have been using telnet instead of SSH to connect to remote servers. They complain that the alternative method requires them to use excessively complex passwords, and unless they write them down, they can’t remember them. Lisa needs to implement a secure passwordless method of connecting to a remote server named gcga1 using Secure Shell (SSH).
Select the appropriate commands and place them in the correct order (Steps 1 through 3) to enable this solution and verify it works.
All commands are not used.
- ssh-keygen -t rsa
- ssh-copy-id ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub lisa@gcga1
- ssh root@gcga1
- chmod 600 ~/.ssh/id_dsa
- ssh-keygen -t dsa
- chmod 777 ~/.ssh/id_rsa
- chmod 644 ~/.ssh/id_dsa
- chmod 777 ~/.ssh/id_dsa
- telnet root@gcga1
- ssh-copy-id ~/.ssh/id_rsa lisa@gcga1
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
Your organization’s network looks like the following graphic and you’ve been asked to verify that Firewall 2 has the correct settings. Secure protocols should be used whenever possible.
Access requirements are:
- A web server in Subnet 1 should be accessible from the Internet by any users
- Users in Subnet 1 need to be able to access Internet websites
- Administrators need to access servers in Subnet 2 for remote administration
Using the following choices, select the appropriate elements for the requirement on Firewall 2.
- HTTPS Inbound
- HTTP Inbound
- HTTPS Outbound
- Traffic Type